Terms & Conditions / Returns & Exchanges | Mia Bella The Label
This Policy is for Online Orders Only As In Store All Sales Are Final
ALL SHIPMENTS MUST BE SIGNED FOR
If your order is eligible for return you are allowed either 1 Return or Exchange per order.
- Customs is a government agency responsible for regulating shipments entering a country or region. All shipments being sent to and from a country or region must clear customs first. It's always the buyer's responsibilities to clear customs and pay the relevant custom duties.
- We don't add taxes, VAT, or other hidden charges. You pay us exactly the price we marked on website, i.e. goods subtotal + shipping cost.
- In most countries, however, you have to pay taxes or duties on imported goods. Sometimes goods under a certain value, or in certain categories, do not incur taxes.
- The rules are different in every country. Unfortunately there is no way for us to know the rules, regulations, customs, traditions, practices, loopholes, schemes, systems, paperwork, codes, laws, or rulings of every single country.
- Therefore, we cannot, and will not, offer advice about taxes in your country. As the buyer, it is your responsibility to find out that information before you order.
- If you have to pay import taxes and/or additional duties and sales taxes, then you would have to pay that to the courier upon receipt of the package(s). We can't calculate this for you and there is no way to pre-pay it. If you are drop-shipping or sending a gift item to someone, please make sure they are aware of the possibility of having to pay taxes when receiving the goods.
- Please find out as much as you can about your import taxes in your own country before completing your order. If you find out information about the import tax situation in your country, and you believe there are ways to minimize the taxes you have to pay (or eliminate the taxes altogether), just tell us what you need by putting instructions (regarding labeling, packing, declarations, invoices, etc.). We are more than happy to follow your instructions.
NOT RETURNABLE NO EXCEPTIONS:
- Sale Items are sold as is.
- Bridal Gowns (Andrea & Leo and Cinderella Divine/Ladivine make some bridal check their category style numbers ending in W) Upon placing your order the dress is not eligible for cancellation or returns.
- NON-RETURNABLE DESIGNERS AS LISTED IN NEXT SECTION
- Nicole Bakti
- Sherri Hill
- Portia & Scarlett
- Ava Presley
- La Femme
- Terani Couture
IT IS ADVISED YOU TAKE YOUR MEASUREMENTS AND MATCH THOSE AGAINST THE DESIGNER'S SIZE CHART TO ENSURE AN ACCURATE FIT.
- If your purchase qualifies for a return/exchange you must go to the return center within two (2) days of receiving your merchandise and apply for the RMA. Note this includes weekends as the website is available 24/7. If your return/exchange is approved you will receive an email with instructions on how to proceed. Please follow the instructions for proper credit to your account.
- You have the option of receiving full store credit or a refund by the method you originally paid although you will be subject to a 10% restocking fee (All return criteria must be met)
- Store credit will not be subject to the 10% restocking fee but cannot be converted to a refund at any later date and will remain on your account until you are prepared to use.
- Either option will not be eligible for refunds on shipping fees.
- ITEMS RESTRICTED FROM RETURNS/REFUNDS/EXCHANGES ARE: Any of the EIGHT (8) designers listed as non returnable designers above, Bridal, Sale Items, Special Orders (Any dress that is specifically cut for you)
- Returns/exchanges must be requested within 2 days of receiving your order.
- Your return must be received by Mia Bella The Label within 5 working days which excludes Saturday and Sunday, of your request otherwise your RMA will be considered void, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- The shipping cost of exchanges will be paid by the customer.
- Returns/exchanges are accepted ONLY with a Return Authorization Number written on the outside of the package (RMA#) otherwise the package will be denied and shipped back at the customer’s expense.
- The customer is responsible for all shipping fees and shipping the return/exchange item back to Mia Bella The Label.
- Dresses MUST be in their original condition WITH ORIGINAL TAGS ATTACHED and no signs of wear, damage, alterations, stains or odors (i.e. perfume, cigarette smoke) otherwise they will not be credited for a refund and will be shipped back at the customer’s expense.
- Shipping fees or duties from the original order will not be refunded.
- If you refuse a shipment for any reason, you will be responsible for the cost of shipping plus a 15% restocking fee.
To Make a Return/Exchange Request:
- RETURN/EXCHANGES ARE ONLY ALLOWED ONE TIME PER ORDER
- FOR RETURN CONTACT WITHIN 2 DAYS OF RECEIVING YOUR MERCHANDISE, FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN DENIAL OF YOUR RETURN
- TO REQUEST FOR A RETURN PLEASE USE THE RETURNS CENTER https://mbtl1728.returnscenter.com
- ONCE YOU RECEIVE YOUR RMA NUMBER YOU HAVE 5 DAYS TO GET YOUR RETURN MERCHANDISE TO MIA BELLA THE LABEL. SHOULD YOU FAIL TO RETURN WITHIN THOSE 5 DAY EXCLUDING SATURDAY AND SUNDAY YOUR RETURN WILL BE VOIDED AND REFUSED, NO EXCEPTIONS;
- INCLUDE YOUR ORIGINAL ORDER NUMBER AND YOUR RMA NUMBER OUTSIDE THE RETURN BOX, THIS IDENTIFIES IF WE CAN ACCEPT YOUR BOX THEREFORE IT IS IMPERATIVE YOU PLACE THESE NUMBERS ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE BOX
- IF YOUR ORDER IS ELIGIBLE FOR RETURN OR EXCHANGE YOU ARE ALLOWED ONE RETURN OR EXCHANGE PER ORDER (NOT BOTH ON ONE ORDER)
- ALL ORIGINAL TAGS MUST BE ATTACHED AS RECEIVED ON GARMENT AND MERCHANDISE MUST BE IN THE NEW CONDITION AS PICTURES ARE TAKEN OF MERCHANDISE PRIOR TO SHIPPING
Mia Bella The Label
1728 West Bullard Ave.
Fresno, CA 93711
ALL SALES ARE FINAL IN-STORE